torsdag, november 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Befinner mig just nu i Dallas, Texas (förhoppningsvis haha) o har förskrivit detta;) Thanksgiving idag då, glöm inte att tacka er familj! Det de gör för er är ganska mycket så nu kan man passa på typ. Jag valde att skriva ett brev;

Family,
Thanksgiving, what does that mean? Actually, I don’t really know but from it I take the words “giving” and “thanks” and make this moment a moment to thank you.
 Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, it’s incredible. I will remember this year for my whole life and tell everybody I know about it. They will get so sick of it but I won’t stop, hiho.        
From the first confusing but fun day at State Fair, when we went to your little pearl up north, all the sport games we’ve been to, to the trip to Chicago, just to say a few, I have had so much fun here. And the food, from always having the crunchiest apples, making the best soup (I still can’t decide between the tomato basil one and the baked potato one haha), to give me the best lunches everyday or even when you introduced me to KFC. Or taking me to the best steakhouse ever. Yet small things, like place a body lotion in my room when I arrived, or put a box of Kleenex on my night table, means so much. Thankyou 3000 and I love you!!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej!
    Jag är också utbytis i Wisconsin! Jag har en tråkig fråga:
    Vad använder du för mobil och vilken operatör? Hittils har jag använt en crappy trackphone om du vet vad det är? Iaf så börjar jag bli aptrött på den... så hur har du löst mobilproblemet?

    SvaraRadera
  2. aaw, vilket fint brev! Jag tror de kommer bli/blev jätteglada! :D

    // Nicole

    SvaraRadera