tisdag, september 14, 2010

Ball or cube?

On an English lesson, not so long ago, we were asked if we mostly felt like a ball or a cube. First I got a bit confused, a ball or a cube?
With a ball did my teacher mean someone who was easygoing, following the flow, going in the direction you were given and so on. A cube was more that kind of person that moves when she wants and goes after some kind of schedule.

After a few seconds thinking, my answer was a ball. For the moment I feel like a ball.
When I think about it, it’s kind of weird. I am right now in America, in a state up north called Wisconsin. Every night I go to bed in a bed placed thousands of miles away from my “real home”. Every morning I get a pack of lunch from my “mother”, and most of the time, I speak a language I only spoke three hours a week in Sweden.


I won’t say that anybody gave me this direction, forced me to, it was totally my own choice, and so far I love it. But I feel kind of easygoing, just move to US one year to see what happens there, and to, of course, learn English.
The majority of things I hear, see and do every day are totally new to me so I just hit the flow and try to fit in, I’m just rolling with like a ball.


Once I heard a person asked another person what time it was, “Now” was the answer. I like that, so I live after it. One day a time. I always do my homework in the last minute the night before.
 
En sneakpeak av min eng essay!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar