onsdag, december 29, 2010

The annual trip to Chicago with AFSSSSS

Hello my dears, I'm sorry for the bad updating, I just didn't feel for it. Anyways, I'm going to tell you about today, when we went to Chicago with my organization, and then later I'll tell about my Christmas.
So early this morning we left for Chicago with a rented bus full of excited exchange students. Some of them had never been there.. It was my forth time. We arrived and the first stop was Millennium Park (Central Park), for the necessary tourist photos at the bean, let me say The Bean. It's like a big mirror sculptured as a bean, and like the Statue of Liberty here in Chicago. My favorite pictures:





I'll never stop fascinating by it haha. First it's me and my favorite french guy, Guilaumme, then me and finish Peter, and then me and my hostsister Zoe, hostsiblings could come with this time.
I want to STRESS how much I love the other exchange students, when you think about going on a year like this, don't just think of the english and the fun; think of that you'll make friends from all over the world. Just today I learnt that Greenland doesn't belong to Denmark anymore, neither to a continetnt, like Europe you know, it's like by it self, poor Greenland :( There is this asian looking girl from Greenland (Indianer från canada i släkten som sen vandrade dit på isen haha?). That people in Italy don't have a clue what European Song Contest is, that I clique better (klickar) with people from Europe than from America. And I can't come up with anything more cause I'm tired but later I let you know.




After that tourist thing we went to this bigbig museum. It was actually cool and fun (..) Two years ago, a norwegian girl that went to my school went on this trip and they went to a museum with dinosaurs, so I told everyone that, and then it turned out that we were at another one, sad. 
They had a second world war exhibition and it was soo good and I realized that I could never imagine how weird it would be living in a war.. Or be in a submarine for months killing other people.


And then we had three hours for shopping! NICE. Michigan Avenue or the Magnificent Mile är gaaalen and has everything you could possible ask for. We met up and went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, took the bus home, I'm here, brushing my teeth in my new t-shirt and the only thing I bought. Godnatt!

1 kommentar:

  1. aah hard rock cafe chicago <3
    jag tycker bilden pa dig o zoe ar supergullig :)

    SvaraRadera